Paulie-WalliePaulie-Wallie

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

It was good

I liked it all except the fox thing was a little odd and I didn't really understand the end sorry but you've improved definately

|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

Hey

There are some pretty good flashes you're making, and I like the morals behind each one. Just keep them coming.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Pretty Good

I liked this and a lot of artwork. Must of taken a lot of work to put this together.

People, why are you ranting about how "Oh it was other stuff besides Kingdom Hearts that didn't make sense."

Well the title is "Passion Collaboration" not "Kingdom Hearts Collaboration". The artists used whatever they thought would fit into the piece, so I don't see why everyone is complaining. Most artists decided to use Kingdom Hearts because it fit their style.

I will admit, not all of the artwork on there was great, in fact there was some junk. However, I really thought this was good, just keep up the good work everyone.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Haha great game

I gave you a 5 and a 10, can you help me with #56 please??

Coconut Bounce Coconut Bounce

LMFAO

This game is so stupid, but at the same time I think its hilarious. Its fun to move all of the arrow keys and letter keys at the same time.

Imaginary Realm 1 Imaginary Realm 1

Cool

I like the artwork, but the animation is a little bit too scratchy and I didn't really like the whole story. It definately passes though.

Last Moment of Life--_--LOOP Last Moment of Life--_--LOOP

Very Cool

I really like all of the different sounds you used, very original. Short, however you probably put a lot of effort into it and it does sound very good. 5/5, nice job.

Synthasynth (BETA) Synthasynth (BETA)

Pretty cool

I think it was well composed and I like how you changed the background beats throughout the piece. I just don't really like the synth you used, but thats just my opinion. But I think you probably put a lot of work into this and it deserves a good score. 4/5.

M0cha responds:

Thanks i turned on my sisters com and opend garage bamnd and there is no dance or trance/techno stuf so i made up this. Thanks for the review