Paulie-WalliePaulie-Wallie

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

It was good

I liked it all except the fox thing was a little odd and I didn't really understand the end sorry but you've improved definately

|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

Hey

There are some pretty good flashes you're making, and I like the morals behind each one. Just keep them coming.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Pretty Good

I liked this and a lot of artwork. Must of taken a lot of work to put this together.

People, why are you ranting about how "Oh it was other stuff besides Kingdom Hearts that didn't make sense."

Well the title is "Passion Collaboration" not "Kingdom Hearts Collaboration". The artists used whatever they thought would fit into the piece, so I don't see why everyone is complaining. Most artists decided to use Kingdom Hearts because it fit their style.

I will admit, not all of the artwork on there was great, in fact there was some junk. However, I really thought this was good, just keep up the good work everyone.

The Waterman Movie Teaser The Waterman Movie Teaser

very cool

Is it really going to be a movie?

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

Huh?

It really isn't that bad.

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

Very Nice

I liked this one. Still can't figure out what it was as a piece, but its one of those flashes that makes you think, you know? The visuals and artwork were truly inspiring, something like this leaves heartwarming images in your head for a while. Don't let the score fool you, this is truly a work of art, and its definately going in my favorites.

Won't You Be My Valentine Won't You Be My Valentine

word

Yo I was sitting at my computer at around 1:30 in the morning looking at some flahses, then I stumbled upon this one. It scared me shitless son, not cool man.

A Christmas Special, or A Christmas Special, or

lawlawlawl

howd ya do all that cool special effects stuff? It was off the chain son.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

hah, yeah its good.

It is a very well put together flash, but the guy below me is an idiot, sorry.

Future Future